Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zoe's Day of Relaxation!

Today we just chilled.  After having an exciting day yesterday and a great visit (and a late night!) with my friend Dustin from Jacksonville, both Zoe and I needed some downtime.  And by downtime I mean 5 hours at the pool!  Of which Zoe was in the pool 4 hours and 45 minutes of that time.  She didn't stop swimming the whole time.  So much for relaxing!  I on the other hand, swam a little, read a book, took a nap on the lounge chair and even drooled a little.  But don't tell anyone about the drooling part!  Now that's what I call relaxing.  Tomorrow will be back to the competition excitement.  Zoe and Jackie will be competing their duet in the finals.  And Great Uncle Mitch and Aunt Pam (who we didn't even expect to see here in Orlando at all) had such a great time watching Zoe compete her solo yesterday that they are coming back to see her compete again tomorrow.  Well that's all for today.  Here's some pictures from our chill-lax day.
I even point my toes when I jump into the pool!

Now this is the life!


Ice cream break!
Hotel has some amazing wild life right in the middle section
of it in this huge enclosed atrium area.



Proof that I am here too!
Ready to go watch the Junior Miss Dance
competition this evening!

1 comment:

  1. I want to relax with Zoe and Mommy. That looks like a lot of fun. I like to swim and eat ice cream. Can I come over? Dad!

    ReplyDelete