Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Day Before Nationals 2018

6am Wednesday morning & I missed my final gym workout with my BABS before leaving for So. Cal. tomorrow morning.  Was up late last night packing & getting up at 4:45am just didn’t happen.  Ah well.....instead I thought I would dust off and fire up the ol blog to see if I’m good to go with it on my phone.  It’s been awhile and I’m outta practice. Had to download a new version, figure out my password, and try to access it.  3 days later....here I am!  

Above picture is Jordan with make-up and false eyelashes that Zoe did for her last night.  Zoe was practicing putting them on Jordan cuz after all these years of being a dance mom that’s one area that I have failed at miserably!  I can’t put the darn lashes on! 😖  So knowing that tracking down another dance mom to put them on every day at Nationals just wasn’t gonna work, Zoe learned to do them for Jordan. Woo hoo!!! Now they both can not only put make-up on themselves better than I can do for myself, they can do false eyelashes too!! 👀

Ok, looks like I got the blog off and running. Gotta get my butt in the shower for my last day of work before 10 glorious days at Nationals in lovely Anaheim, California where I grew up. Here’s to the Dance Masters of America 2018 adventure ahead!!  Fasten your seat belts, it’s gonna be a crazy one. 

Love to all! 💕                                                             Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment