Saturday, July 2, 2016

Day 3: Final Auditions- Ballet and Tap

This afternoon was Zoe's final two auditions as part of the Teen Miss Dance competition. One in ballet, followed by one in tap. All the contestants get taught a combination then they need to perform it back for the judges & get scored. 

Here's Zoe doing some stretches before the auditions.  I have learned a great deal about stretching over the past few days. Check me out. 

This one is called, "Thank Goodness I Didn't Eat Mexican Food."


This is the "Single Leg, Contralateral, Kneeling Warrior Ballerina".  This ones for you Sarah! 


The ever popular "Crouching Grasshopper". 


Followed by "Gee My Knees Smell Terrific".


And a family favorite, "Sister-Assited Downward Knees". 


And for the dance teachers out there, "This Arch is No Joke". 


And lastly, "Sure Wish I Could Let it Rip".  


How'd I do? 🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment